miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

A night with Lana del Rey...



Hello Bloggers! Today I gonna talk about one of the best experience that I have in a concert. In last November I went to see the concert of the singer and songwriter Elizabeth Woolridge Gran known by her stage name Lana Del Rey, this was done in the “Movistar Arena” located in Parque O’Higgins.

Lana del Rey is known for its cinematic sound and its references to various aspects of pop culture, particularly that of the 1950s and 1960s (American). The singer has described herself as a "self-styled gangsta Nancy Sinatra". Musically, she has influence from Elvis Presley, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, Nirvana and Bruce Springsteen.

The atmosphere in the event it was very estrange, a mixture of very different kind of people, because Lana was not the only singer of the evening, there was other bands that played before whit other styles of music, so you can imagine what it was.

What I liked most was the closeness that had the artist with their fans, she makes them feel like very close friends en every moment of the show! 

5 comentarios:

  1. I know a few song of her because my little sister loves her xd

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like the picture, she is beautiful!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Maxi! I don`t know Lana Del Rey, but I think that the references are good :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have a friend who went and she was reaaaaally happy! I do like her a little c:

    ResponderBorrar
  5. She sings so well! My boyfriend loves her hahahaha

    ResponderBorrar