miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014



I always be a person how lives whit eyes in the sky and feets on the ground. One of my biggest dreams ever is known other cultures, other ways to see the world in any aspect that can imagine, since traditional costumes until cosmology view. 

One of the countries how most attract me is Egypt. I personally think is one of the most mysterious places in entire world, wrapped in magic and so many darkness who makes me feel so excited and too anxious to go, I wanna discover all its secrets! When I was a kid used to play it was an archaeologist in search of mummies and any kind of treasures. The reason why study what I study it’s because I want to be able to exam the great Egyptians pyramids and reed the hieroglyphics written on the walls. Recently I try to learn about hieroglyphics and is going well. For example, the vulture-shaped figure represents the letter A.


I hope one day achieve my dream! 

3 comentarios:

  1. Egypt! man that's so great, i mean... think about how many history you could actually WATCH with your own EYES! that's amazing,i'm sure you're going to do it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A very archaeological dream jajaja. I think learning about hieroglyphics is very interesting, great for you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I consider that Egypt is a country very interesting for their history and culture, I hope one day you can achieve your dream

    ResponderBorrar