miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

English Language Challenges



I think English is very important subject for the development of any professional today, whether to apply for better jobs or go to live abroad and apply to a new university; however the English offered by the university is not much different than many of the students have already learned or at least viewed in school. I personally think that English teaching in the university should be applied to the area of study that the student is, for example, the social sciences. When students read papers in English sometimes is very difficult understand the technical words that they bring, so it is important have a restructuring of the English program that exists today. Write post on different topics is a good tool to practice and learn little bit more the language.

Outside of the university I often use English, I like to practice in activities that I really enjoy, like listening music or watching movies and series, seems to me that's the best way to learn another language. I always watch the series or foreign films without subtitles and try to understand the content of conversations based on my own knowledge of the language. Similarly whenever I meet people who speak English I try to relate them to speak English more fluently.

Well fellow bloggers, this is the last post! When I started the blog I never thought I could have fun reading and researching for some of the topics we have had to deal with in class.


I hope everyone had a great time! Goodbye and good luck! See you soon! 

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes! Is very important that we have a special English course... whitout it is very difficult that we can apply the language in our career

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I will you copy the idea of watch the series or foreign films without subtitles and try to understand the content of conversations. I think that it is a good strategy for learn English.

    ResponderBorrar