miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Good and Bad Points 2014


2014 has been a year of big changes in my life. I used to live in the city of La Serena, but for the university had to transfer to Santiago. Now I live alone and even though I have a lot of family in this city is not the same because I not have my nuclear family whit my. The beginning was quite hard, I had to learn to cook, clean, wash and a lot of other chores that had never done in my life! I know, it was a pretty lazy person in the past but I changed for good! Hahaha

In the university I've taken good few surprises! I met great people, so different to me but at the same time whit a lot of common interests! When people say that university is more difficult than a school they right! I had to work very hard in several occasions to have a good mark in test or different types of work. I had to learn how to make a social science investigation for one final exam and was very intensive but rewarding.

If I have any achieved has not been yet? I really don’t know, when I started this trip never had a truly expectation, I think I just wanna have a great time and fortunately I've had it! Now I just hope have good marks in the rest of academic year and not have to give exams!


Well, this is all for today Bloggers, see you son! 

3 comentarios:

  1. yessss it is really different and harder than school :c

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ohh yes!! it is very rewarding finish a research! Especially when made with motivation <3 hahahaha

    ResponderBorrar