miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014


A little about me...

Hey, mi name is Maximiliano however everybody calls me Maximo or Maxi. I was born in La Serena, but this year i came to Santiago for university. Now I live alone and I have to get used to this new form of life. I am the minor of my brothers and the minor of a long generation of cousins. My first years of education were in San Antonio School. Now I belong to the University of Chile, better known as the “House of Bello”. I study Anthropology, which always was my dream for what I feel very realized. In my free time enjoy of going to the cinema, the literature, eating and going out with my friends. My birthday is a November 28, close to Christmas so I must wait long to receive gifts.
I like to be an active person in social networks, so I have facebook, twitter and tumblr -which is www.lover-under-cover.tumblr.com- visit it whenever you want ;).-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario