miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

My third hand

The cell phone has become one extension of body, I use it for just about everything. I use it as alarm in the mornings and while traveling from my house to the University I check my emails, as well as social networking. Frankly do not know what would do without, the cell keeps me in touch with everyone! When I get bored in class one of the first thing I do is look at the time on the phone, then I joined a social network to find out what's new. Why likes me? Because it has it all! It is a computer to reach the Pocket. Really cannot imagine my life without him, accompanies me in my moments of boredom and loneliness, allows me to communicate with my family and close friends, and in particular allows me to be aware of everything that happens at the University. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario