miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

A new beginning


This is one of my favorite photos from the beginning of the year at the University. In this photo I am whit my classmates a few minutes of having been "mechoneados" by the group of second year. It was a fun experience! One of the best so far at the University. I do not remember who took the photo really, but whoever it was I appreciate it very much, is a reminder that will treasure forever.

I like it mainly because it is funny and shows how much we enjoy the moment, it also helps me to remember other things that happened that day and were just as entertaining. Then take that picture we had go to gather all the money the second guys we had asked and at night was the "mechona party" what a night! In another post will tell it, have many anecdotes for you ;) 

2 comentarios: