miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

Animals and Pets



Since I'm a small child in my house we have pets of all types, colors and sizes; dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, turtles and even spiders. Now that live only in my apartment I cannot have animals, but in my family home we still have pets: a dog called Pituca and a cat that we nicknamed Chantal. We had a very large dog breed German Shepherd named Bari, but due to a serious disease they contracted us to sacrifice him.
If know unusual poses of animals? Of course! My dog loves it sleep in the strangest ways, you should see it, it's hilarious!
Personally I hate zoos, it seems to me that it is a prison of animals decorated for people, although I know that in some cases they are necessary, especially when they have no home.
Do you know that you most dislike? Medical tests on animals. It is an abuse of authority from us to them. I understand why they do them, but measures that exist to protect them should be respected and enhanced!
Last year I was bitten by a street dog while giving a ride with my father. It was nothing serious, but I should go to the hospital so review me the injury, cure and put an injection against rabies. Do not blame the dog, is the fault of the authorities that allow that these dogs are alone on the street, nobody controls them and take care. 

1 comentario:

  1. Long time ago I have a rabbit, a beautiful rabbit. Now She is death :c

    ResponderBorrar