miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

What I am doing now

At present one of the subjects I'm taking this semester is archaeology, which has proven to be my favorite of all. In every class I learn something different, either about ancient civilizations or scientific methods. The teacher is very nice and shows know much. Because I’m new in the university I have no time to take extracurricular activities, but i hope take one the next semester, any sport would be nice. In my free time I try to distract myself watching movies, series or just going out with my friends and family. What I expect from this new academic period? I don't know, pass all the subjects I guess.  Make new friends is something very important to me so I hope do it :)


2 comentarios:

  1. I love your way of seeing life! i´m trying to understand why lady gaga doesn´t appear on your blog background!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. maxi and boris, sitting in a tree.. (8) <3 <3

    ResponderBorrar